Camp Scholarship Program
New Scholarship Program
The Texas State Choir Camp is happy to announce that we are offering TEN competitive scholarships for $100 each. Students must submit all application materials by March 30th at 5:00 PM to email@example.com.
1. Student cannot be a member of the 2020 All-State Choir
2. Student must write a 500 word essay stating the need for the scholarship and how participation in the Texas State Choir Camp will affect them. Do not include any information that would reveal which school you attend or your own name in the essay for anonymous review.
3. Student must submit TWO letters of recommendation (One from their choir director/music teacher and one from another teacher or community member)
4. Students must register for camp by March 30th
5. Student must submit all materials in one email by 5:00 PM on March 30th with the subject line "TSCC Scholarship Application *Last Name, First Name and School*"
We look forward to providing more opportunities to the great choral musicians from around Texas. Eat 'Em Up Cats!