TXST Choral Scholarship
Consider making a donation today
The Texas State (Southwest Texas) Choral program enjoys a reputation for an outstanding choral program with exceptional ensembles, faculty, choir members, alumni, and enthusiasts from throughout the global community. All participants – past, present, and future – share pride in our achievements as well as enthusiasm for what lies ahead.
Since 2008, the available funds for scholarships that support the choral, opera, and choral programs have decreased by over 50%. Unfortunately, this has resulted in much of the top talent that is seeking to be a part of the Texas State Choral Tradition of Excellence to have to make decisions to pursue their study elsewhere.
While seeking endowments from those who are able to make the big investments to strengthen our scholarship resources, why not look to the power of the many with pride and vision for the future? This is a Bobcat call to action!
The Choral Pride Scholarship Program is an opportunity for the power of many to engage in giving small, steady contribution that will have a huge impact! We hope you will join in ensuring the strength and quality of future Bobcats.
By giving a small monthly contribution, your contribution when combined with others will have effective results.
|$25 monthly||becomes $300 annually||x4 other donations $1200 (small scholarship)|
|$50 monthly||becomes $600 annually||x4 other donations $2400 (medium scholarship)|
|$100 monthly||becomes $1200 annually||x4 other donations $4800 (Bobcat sized scholarship)|
• Consider which level will be comfortable.
• Go to the website and sign up.
• It’s easy – set up automatic withdrawals
• Then, watch with pride as we update you on the effects your contribution is having on your alma mater.
Go Bobcats all the way!
If Everybody Just Gave A Little...
- More students would have the opportunity to attend Texas State
- We can continue and grow as one of the best choral programs in the country
- Alumni Donors have the opportunity to continue to contribute to the institution they love.